Monday, April 26, 2010

Baskets







I am finally getting around to posting some pictures of a couple of my baskets. Not all of them made it in front of the camera yet but this will give you a feel for them. The multi-colored one is made out of scraps from the quilt I made for the great room. I designed it to fit our TV remotes and it will look nice and coordinate with the quilt. Once I get it back from the shop, that is!






The second it for Hannah. It is for her ponytail bands, etc. She chose the style and the colors and was quite tickled. She got to visit with it but won't get to take it home until after my second basket class. She is suing for custody. I painted a wooden bead white and "fussy cut" fabric to decorate the lid handle. It turned out really nicely!






Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment